- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes (about 2 ½ lbs.), peeled and cut lengthwise into thin wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, salt, and red pepper.
- Sprinkle over potato wedges until evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until golden and tender, turning once halfway through.
- Serve immediately. (Serves 6)