Just as addictive and snackable as potato chips, these chips forgo the excess sodium, preservatives and unnecessary additives.
- Mixed root vegetables such as potatoes, radishes, beets and rutabagas, thinly sliced (you may want to peel some vegetables such as beets, but with most vegetables you can leave peels on)
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
- Herbs to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 275°.
2. Toss vegetable slices in just enough oil to thinly coat and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and herbs.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and a single layer of veggie chips.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, flip the vegetable chips and bake another 15 minutes. Check chips every few minutes until they are crispy but not burnt. Serve warm or cool.