- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 – 16 ounce bag mixed vegetables (such as broccoli, corn, red peppers)
- 1 – 10-3/4 ounce cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup, undiluted
- Cooked Rice
- Brown ground beef and onions in medium skillet. Drain excess fat.
- Meanwhile, cook vegetables according to package directions in large saucepan. Drain.
- Stir beef mixture and undiluted soup into drained vegetables. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
Serve over cooked rice and sprinkle with shredded cheese.