- 31 ounces of canned Black-Eyed Peas, drained
- 15.25 ounces canned Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 8.8 ounces packaged, cooked Brown Rice
- 2 stalks Celery, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 TBSP extra virgin Olive Oil or Canola Oil
- 1 TBSP Water
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice or any type of Vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh Parsley
- 1 TBSP dried Parsley
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Before adding brown rice to the bowl, use your clean fingers to break the rice clumps into pieces so that they can get coated with the dressing.
- Stir to combine and serve.