- 2 pounds fresh Greens (Mustard, Turnip, Kale, or Collard greens)
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups Water
- 1 cube Chicken Bouillon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- Remove stems and any yellowed leaves from greens, then rinse greens well and drain.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until onion is tender.
- Add greens, water, and bouillon to the pot. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes or until greens are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt, sugar, and Tabasco sauce. Toss well and simmer an additional 5 minutes. Serve with cider vinegar to bring out the best in the greens.