Serving Size: ½ cup
1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
1 3-ounce package sugar-free orange gelatin
1 3-ounce package sugar free lemon gelatin
1 12.75-ounce jar Sugar-Free Apricot preserves
1 8-ounce container sugar-free frozen, whipped topping, thawed
1. Place the pineapple with juice in a microwave-safe medium bowl. Mecrowave on HIGH for one minute.
2. Add both flavors of gelatin powder to the pineapple and stir for one minute or until dissolved.
3. Chill mixture for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the sugar-free apricot preserves.
5. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
6. Chill for one hour or until firm.
7. Serve in small custard cups topped with a dollop of whipped topping.