- 1 (14-ounce) can Chicken Broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Diced Tomatoes with liquid
- 2 ounces Whole-Grain or Multi-Grain Pasta (such as rotini)
- 2 cups cooked, diced Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, packed
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 TBSP grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a medium saucepan, combine the broth and tomatoes and their liquid. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in the pasta and return to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 6 minutes or until pasta is just tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chicken breast, baby spinach, chopped basil, olive oil, and salt. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes to absorb flavors and heat through.
- Serve topped with cheese.