- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound Fresh Green Beans
- 6 petite Red Potatoes, cut into eighths
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together potatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and ¼ teaspoon parsley.
- Place coated potatoes on half of baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix together green beans, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ¼ teaspoon garlic salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- After potatoes have baked for 15 minutes; add coated green beans to other half of baking sheet. Bake potatoes and green beans for additional 20 minutes.
- Place potatoes and green beans in serving bowl and mix together.