- Approximately 2 cups Polish Style Sausage, sliced in ½” thick slices
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- ½ cup diced green Bell Pepper
- 2 chopped Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 cup Rice (uncooked)
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with most – not all – juice drained
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- In skillet, brown the polish style sausage on both sides.
- Add the sugar, cook and stir until sugar starts to turn brown. Continue stirring and cooking and add the onion, garlic, bell pepper, Jalapeno, and uncooked rice.
- When the rice begins to brown a little add the can of diced tomatoes with remaining juice and the can of chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low for about 30 to 40 minutes.