- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 – 16-ounce can green beans or other vegetable of your choice
- 1 box tater tot frozen potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup-can of milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground beef and onion slightly.
- Drain and place in a baking dish. Add a layer of green beans or other vegetable. Place tater tots in a layer on top.
- Beat the chicken soup with milk, using an egg beater or a fork. Pour the soup/milk mixture in baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for one (1) hour, 15 minutes or until tater tots are brown and crusty.