- 1 cup Splenda baking blend, plus extra for dipping glass
- 1 cup no-sugar added creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Using your hands, roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball slightly with a drinking glass that has been lightly greased and dipped in Splenda.
- Bake about 8-9 minutes or until edges are set and bottoms are lightly browned. (Makes 20 cookies)